2016 SASFAA Leadership Symposium
October 26 – 28, 2016 - Orlando, FL
The Symposium is currently FULL,
but click here to join the waitlist.
Mark your calendars for the
SASFAA Leadership Symposium! The format
of the event will be three days, consisting of the following:
- October 26th – 3:00pm until dinner
- October 27th – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- October 28th – 8:00am – 12:00pm
The symposium is geared towards people who are currently in leadership positions, as well as those striving to be in a position of leadership. Whether you want to improve your skills to be an effective leader within a financial aid office, financial aid association, or other office, this interactive symposium will provide you with the tools necessary to take your skills to the next level.
This is being designed as more of an intimate event than you may see at a larger conference, with plans being made for 50 attendees.
Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista Resort
with a room rate of $142/night. The rates will also be offered 2 days pre/post the event based on availability. Reservations must be made no later than Monday, September 26th to ensure the group rate is received for the event. You must call the Embassy at 1-800-EMBASSY (377-8898)
to make your registration. Tell them you are with the SASFAA group to
receive the $142/night rate.
is currently open. Payment is due
September 25th ($50 late fee after this).
The registration deadline is October 25th.
Sessions will include presentations, group work, and small/large
group discussion based on the following topics.
Full agenda can be found HERE
· Brad Barnett, James Madison University (email@example.com)
· Heather Boutell, Bellarmine University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Ron Day, Kennesaw State University (email@example.com)
· Lisanne Masterson, Blue Ridge Community College (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Brent Tener, Vanderbilt University (email@example.com)
· Tracy Misner, Cape Coral Tech (Site Coordinator)
contact a committee member if you have any questions.
We look forward to you joining us in Florida.